Aluminium sulphate is a chemical compound with the formula Al2(SO4)3. It is soluble in water and is mainly used as a coagulating agent (promoting particle collision by neutralizing charge) in the purification of drinking water and waste water treatment plants, and also in paper manufacturing.
1. Name: Aluminium sulphate
2. Other name:Aluminium sulfate;alluminiumsulphate;alum(non-specificname);aluminiumsulfate(non-specificname);
3. Molecular formula: AL2(SO4)3.18H2O
4. Molecular weight: 342.15
5. Solubility: easy dissolve
6. Appearance: Flakes or Granular or Powder
7. Package:50kg bags or 1mt jumbo bags