1. Methanol is one of the basic organic raw materials used in the manufacture of various organic products such as methyl chloride, methylamine and dimethyl sulfate.
3. The main application of methanol is the production of formaldehyde, which can be used to produce adhesives.
4. Another major use of methanol is in the production of acetic acid.
5. Methylamine can also be made from methanol.
6. It can be synthesized into dimethyl carbonate.
7. Methanol is usually a better solvent than ethanol and can dissolve many inorganic salts. Gasoline can also be used as an alternative fuel.
8. Methanol can be synthesized into glycol, is one of the petrochemical intermediate raw materials, can be used in the production of polyester and antifreeze.
9. Methanol can be used in the manufacture of growth promoters which can make crop increase greatly, keep branch and leaf fresh and tender.
10. Methanol protein can be synthesized from Methanol.
11. Methanol is used as a cleaning oil remover
12. Methanol also used as analytical reagents, such as solvents, methylation reagents, chromatographic reagents. Also used in organic synthesis.
13. Methanol is the performance of good energy and vehicle fuel.
14. Methanol can be used to produce dimethyl ether.