is a synthetic polymer that is soluble in water. It is effective in film forming, emulsifying, and has an adhesive quality. It has no odor and is not toxic, and is resistant to grease, oils, and solvents.
Chemical Formula: (C2H4O)x
1) In the textile industry, PVA is mainly used as a warp dressing agent, textile finishing agent.
2) In construction, its used as an additive of cement and mortar, inner and outer wall paints, and molding board binder.
3) In the chemical industry, Its used as a polymer emulsifying agent, dispersing agent.
4) It Is used as an adhesive in lumbering and paper-making industries.
5) It Is used as a soil improving agent, pesticide reinforcing agent and PVA film in agriculture.
5) It Is used as a well-fixing agent in the petroleum industry.
6) It can also be used into cosmetic, medicine, printing, ceramics, steel-marking, electronics and plating.